Thursday, November 19, 2009

Class Action Suit Inquiry

I just submitted a consultation request to a Law Firm in California relating to the complaints I have with Google and AdSense.

If anyone would like to pursue a class action suit against Google for:

  • Disabling AdSense or AdSearch account without explanation or cause,
  • Withheld revenue earned via AdSense or AdSearch,
  • Google remains evasive or non-responsive to complaints or appeals, or,
  • Breach of Contract Agreement and Terms of Service

Please email me @ spiritual.ministries@gmail.com:

  • Your Name,
  • State you reside in,
  • Email Address,
  • Website Address

Please do not fill my in-box with your situation -

Your info will be forwarded to the Attorney where you will be able to share your situation after they contact you. I am just trying to get people on board. In order to file a Class Action Suit, there must be at least 3 people.

1 comment:

  1. I read about your adsense ban in a forum..No worries, contact me to get your account restored

    http://edinc.us

    ReplyDelete